"

Monday, April 21, 2008

SocNet Sanctioning

Pimp Myspace delivers a MySpacer's delight, a cornucopia of sweetmeats, rainbow jellies and licorice sticks, mind candy for the socnet soul.

But more on that later. Guess what I just did. I came across another blogspot blog which I misconstrued was involved with My Internet Business, began posting madly to, and then realized that it was for some totally other "online op".

So, in my fourth and final posting, I wrote this ---

---------------------------------------------------

Iago de Otto said...

Oh my good Lord! Bloody hell!! What a boner I have pulled. Woe is me.

All this time during my other postings on this blog I thought everyone was on the same page and it turns out that I am in the wrong book.

I mean, maybe this My Internet Business, which is not actually My Internet Business, is better than my internet business, which is My Internet Business. Maybe not. It is too early for me to know and too late for me to find out what this My Internet Business that isn't my internet business which is My Internet Business is all about. I mean, like I care. After all, I just spent a whole bunch of valuable time posting to this blogsite thinking that it was connected to the My Internet Business which is, well, you know what it is and which is which now, don't you? Man, am I glad we got that cleared up. I am sooo embarrassed.

April 21, 2008 10:16 AM

---------------------------------------------------

And that's pretty funny. More about Pimp Myspace later. It is a Web 2.0 social networking platform thingee, which I am gonna start referring to just as socnet, is that's okay with you. Thanx in advance.

No comments: