"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ratcheting Saliva Samples

I confess of a passion for the clicking of fingernails in my mind awaiting my attention toward something more wholesome than merely hanging in the traffic exchange world. But I stand by them as well, I will not pull out on my traffic exchange relationship, I'm in deep, for the duration.

I have done something that I had never done before, and I like it.

I have just used the present as well as the ever more less seen past perfect in one simple compound-complex sentence to say something very banal but noteworthy.







No, wait a minute, that's not what I was originally thinking about. What I meant was, is, that today I used, extensively, traffic exchange ad promo work to promote only one thing, which if you insist then is this. Prior to this I had never targeted a singular product to the negligence of its competitors.

It was fun and exciting in a Dorothy-meeting-the-Scarecrow type of way, as in that it was, is, a discovery, but there has also been a lot of clicking, which is boring, as in boring into my attention span and making my mind drift away from the challenge of paying attention to what I am clicking on and wondering how else I might otherwise be spending my time building an Internet kazillionaire business.

No comments: