"

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Actual Depths

A little bit of this and a little bit of that just getting in the way, that's all it is. Nothing serious, nothing to write home about, but maybe something to write about in this here Chaos Chasm blog. That is, it is once again the end of a weekday week type of time progression, yes, it's Friday, and late afternoon at that, and within a few I'll be heading off into the depths of the city, the actual deep depths, far below the surface, as in, the Metro, and a few minutes after that little commute, I'll be changing to the railway, still underground, until I emerge across town at street level on my way to little old Global Village and a two-hour stint pretending to actually be helping some folx think that they are improving their English language communication skills.

So, what of it? Well, once this 7-to-9 "class" has expired, I will be getting back on the railway for a thirty-minute ride to the little burg of Shulin in the southwestern sector of the Taipei County Basin to get home to get back on my home computer (which is at home, by the way) and then finally get busy filling y'all in on what's what with My Internet Business. Or maybe I'll drink that luscious ale in the pigeon bottle and watch HBO until 5 in the Satmorn. We'll just have to wait and see . . .

No comments: