"

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Sold Your Toe

Making an opt-in page for CashBlasterPro using TrafficWave. Once I finally found the link to make these little websites I was a happy camper with TrafficWave. There was a period there where I was sure that I clearly remembered that there was a way in TW to set these MFs up but couldn't quite recall where I had seen that link lying around inside good old TW, which I have grown quite fond of, like a nephew. Yeah. I think, like a nephew. Not like an uncle or a grandmother. Well, maybe not like a nephew exactly, maybe more like a favorite Volkswagen Bug in high school, but maybe I am saying too much here . . .

. . . and did I tell you guys that I really like TrafficWave?

And yeah and so like I'm gonna send encouragement to MY LIST to go CBPro. Rah! Rah!

I told you so.

I told you I was throwing stones at CBP to encourage its resiliency.

I didn't tell you that? Okay, I didn't tell you that. It probably's one of those thing that just happens in your mind, know what I mean. Let's forget the whole thing.







Where was I? Working on My Internet Kazillionaire Business, wasn't I?

No comments: