"

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Plus Too

I got not only my fourteen but an additional couple of future kazillionaires. Mrs Iago sent out 300 invites to her own CBP site yesterday in her first act of joining the team that so far has included mostly just yours truly, the Intrepid Netrepreneur. So, that's all to the good, and dandy too. Next is to get Mrs Iago her fourteen. Time to concentrate. But maybe I should go to work first, that might be a good idea since I am not a successful Internet kazillionaire yet.





However, as mentioned, first things first, no sense wasting time, gonna get right into the most important aspect of the moment as we . . . as we . . . .

Well, okay, here it is. It looks like, according to my secret sources, that Britney Spears is going to play the bad guy in the next Mad Max flick that George and Mel are making. There, I've said it, the rumour's out. Now let chaos magic have its sway.

No comments: