"

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Get Smart

Awaiting confirmation while being checked out tells me I am dealing with the big dogs. Such is the case with my new find from the gang out at Smart Solutions Net Technologies and their, and I quote, "Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Solutions". After I signed on board and fired off my stats I got this: Thank you for applying for an account. Your account is currently pending approval by the site administrator.

So we are in limbo with this, but it looks sumptuous. I'm salivating. Baying at the moon. Ramparts blaring.

Yes, I am venturing further into the organic end of traffic accumulation and conversion. Amazing analytics screaming CASH INFLUX soon to crawl the results of sites pending flash in my brainpan like cats and dogs raining on a cold tin roof.

Do you sense my enthusiasm, my excitement?

I've gotta go check my inbox again to see if I am accepted in the SEO Hall of Fame.

No comments: