"

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Scowl Vs Smell Vs Smile

I just keep finding more and more. At least she has a persuasive smile, but that it might be misleading to be flashing all that cash . . . hmmm . . . well, I think it is. But never mind that, just imagine my surprise when I realized there is even more in my arsenal to get familiar with before beginning to implement the Really Big Guns that are to ensure the certainty, no! --- the certitude, the eventuality, the manifested destitude --- no, I don't think I mean destitude, that is too much like destitute --- well, whatever, the attitude that I am . . . destined! Yeah, that's it! It is my density to become an Internet kazillionaire! And I will make highly intelligent use of this program from Raamakant S. to do so just like I will be intelligently using this program to do the same.




No comments: